Thursday, August 4, 2011

Conner turned 4 today!!!!

Conner is 4 today. I can't believe that 4 years has gone by. He is getting so big and more helpful around the house most of the time. He is talking a lot more now, and he is getting into sports.

Conner on the day that we brought him home. I can't believe that he was ever that small.


Conner at 1 year.

Two years old. I'm glad that we got him off of the Binky.

3 years old. This is the age that he really go into tractors. Love his smile.

4 years old. He got a bike for his birthday. It didn't take him long to figure out how to pedal. He still tries to pedal backwards, so we have marks all over the sidewalk. I'll post more about that later.

We love him so much. It is fun to see him and Megan play. I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a sweetie. Happy Birthday Conner!!!! We love you.

No comments: