Friday, July 29, 2011

Swim Lessons

July 5-15 the kids had swimming lessons. Conner did really well. I thought that he would have a fit, but he was a fish. Megan on the other hand would not let me do anything with her. I would try to do some of the stuff with her and she would just scream.

One of the things we did was flip them from their stomachs to their backs. Megan did not like it at all.
One of Megan's favorite thing was to be thrown up in the air. She loved Zoom, zoom we're going to the moon. I like how she is looking at the camera.
I think we are doing "Pop goes the Weasel" This was also one of her favorite ones.
She likes to be in the air.
At the end on the last day Megan decided that she was going to lay on her back.
Getting ready to lay on her stomach.
The only way that I could get her not to scream was to let her take her sunglasses.
After class.
She passed. She really doesn't understand what it means, but she did good.
My little fish.
Love the look on his face.
Flipping over to their stomachs. Conner's swim teacher is the same one he had when we did the mommy and me class 3 years ago.
He doesn't look too happy. One day after class he tells me that he wants goggles. We got some, and he took them with him. The teacher said that he never used them. Whatever makes him happy.
My little fish.
I just love this. He had the biggest smile on his face when he came running to me. He said" Mommy look what I got." I'm so glad that Karen got this.
The front of Conner's swim certificate.
The back with all of the things that they did to pass the class.
I can't wait until next year. Conner gets to go to the pre 2 class and I'm going to put Megan in the pre 1. I think that she will do a lot better without me.
A big thank you to Karen, Rachel, Crista, and Kylee for coming to watch Conner and Megan. Thank you Karen for taking the pictures.

No comments: