Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Porcupine Hill Climb


Richie before the race.

Everyone waiting to go.


I stopped in a couple of places to get some pictures of Richie. Here is the first stop.



While waiting for Richie at the second stop I saw this cool rock.


Richie about half way up.


Saw this waterfall while I was wait for Richie to make it to the Brighton Ski Resort.


I heard some people saw "Look" I turned around and saw a mom moose with her baby. I tried to get a picture before they went into the trees, but I was too slow. You have to look close you can see the baby moose by the car. I zoomed in on it and in the bush that is in front of the baby you can see a little bit of the mom.


Richie coming into the finish line. He did the climb in 1:28:58.


After the long 14.7 miles up hill.


We stayed at Richie's dad's house the night before the race. The kids didn't go to bed until late and Conner was up at 5:30. Thank goodness the kids fell asleep on the way home. Megan just had to have her Minnie and Daisy toys.



Conner wanted his pillow and sunglasses.

No comments: