In May we got a new lawn mower. Our other one did an okay job. I Love the new one. This is they only picture that I have of Richie mowing the lawn. He has only used it a couple of times. I have been mowing it, and I enjoy it.
While I was mowing the lawn one Friday I gave the kids some chalk to play with. I looked over at them and they were coloring our BBQ. Then....
I looked back a little later and I saw Miss Megan coloring the screen. I'm glad that it was only chalk.
Megan's hair has been driving me crazy. The sides just stick out and looks ugly. So one day I did pig tails. She looks really cute with them.
I signed the kids up for the summer reading program at the library. Each week they get a treat for reading 5 days a week. For the second week they got toy snakes. They really enjoy them.
Last week we went to my Aunt Terry's house to visit. The kids found some sticks that they had to bring home. After nap time while we were waiting for Richie to get home they took the sticks out to play. Conner is weed whacking the grass.


Richie had a good Father's day. (I hope). He didn't get much because we had to get the darn car fixed. Megan made this little card in nursery. She really enjoys going.
Richie had a good Father's day. (I hope). He didn't get much because we had to get the darn car fixed. Megan made this little card in nursery. She really enjoys going.
For some reason she likes to take the empty milk jugs and plays with them After church on Sunday she got them and put them in our microwave. She did really good. She got 2 gallon, a half gallon, and a 2 liter in there and was able to shut the door.
Last Friday we had Richie's work summer party. The kids had fun. They got a goodie bag, so yesterday we got them out and played with the toys.
2 comments:
Man, Conner and Megan are getting big, tell them to stop growing. Can't wait to see and hang out with them!!
Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how big Conner and Megan are!! Last time I saw Megan she wasn't even standing. I miss you guys!! I hope all is well!! <3
Post a Comment