Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Conner's Last day of Preschool


I should have taken this picture on the first day of school, but I didn't. Better late than never.

Conner wanted me to take his picture by the house.

Conner was so excited about today.All he could talk about was the water/pizza party. Teacher Lynda had a big water slide and the water table. I had a hard time getting Megan to leave.

Conner and Teacher Lynda. Conner sure does love her. He is going to miss her over the summer.

Conner's class picture. Teacher Lynda said that this class was the hardest to get a picture of. I have no clue why Conner looks so mad.


I love the way that Conner says peperoni. When I first heard him say it I had to laugh. I was talking to Lynda's sister-in-law about it she thought that it was really cute as well.

No comments: