Monday, July 11, 2011

Sleeping

Conner moves around a lot while he is sleeping. He will be on the blanket one second then the next he his off of it. I don't know how he does it, but it is funny to see him in different spots.


When Richie and I got done getting ready for bed we came out and saw Conner like this. You cant really tell, but his head is propt up. Right after Richie took this Conner moved to this....

He sleeps like me. You can't see it, but one of his eyes is open just a little bit. Sometimes Conner will get all wrapped up in the blanket.


Miss Megan LOVES Cinderella. In May we bought the kids towels. Conner got a Perry the Platypus. Megan got a "Rella "one. When we showed them to the kids Megan was so happy that she uses it as a blanket. I don't have the heart to take it from her. She has slept with it every day. If I have to wash it or her real blanket she throws a huge fit. Silly kid.




No comments: