Thursday, February 13, 2014

St. Thomas

St. Thomas was our first stop. We went snorkeling in turtle cove. I love seeing sea turtles. I just think they are so cute. We went on a pirate ship and the crew on there was really great.

From our room


Turtle Cove. 

 The coral was really cool. There was one coral that I thought Megan would love. It looked like a tree flowing in the breeze and it was purple. 




Now for the turtles. 



 This one it a little harder to see. The turtle is in front of  the smaller of the two rocks

I'm not sure what this building it. I think it looks like an old church, but we aren't sure how people would get there. 

The Captain. 

On our way back. 





We all got these tattoos. At the next stop on the cruise we had people asking if we had matching tattoos, or someone asked me if it was real because he has seen 5 others with the same one.  

After getting cleaned up we went to the shops. There was this sign and I wanted to get a picture. 

Snorkeling took a lot out of him. 

No comments: