We have been trying to get Megan off of her Binky, and she will not have it. I have heard of people telling their kids that the Binky fairy takes them and leaves a surprise for the kid. I tried to talk to Megan about the fairy, but once I told her that the fairy takes the Binky she started to have a melt down. Since that didn't work I figured that I would use Pete from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Today while she was a preschool Pete came to our house and took her Binky and left her a goodie bag.
Here she is after she realized that it was gone for good. She did not take a nap today, and I was just got her to settle down. Hope the rest of the night goes well.
What Pete gave her. A brush set, bubbles, and a punching ball.
She is a girl. I woke up from a nap one day and she had put on some lip gloss. Richie says that someone needs to teach her how to put it on.
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man that pete.... Stealing peoples precious and beloved binkis! Love the lip gloss, does conner try and put it on? They seem like they could have fun and go crazy with lip gloss. How cute.
She was not happy with Pete. I haven't seen Conner put the lip gloss on, but that doesn't mean he doesn't. Megan I'm surprised that she has lip gloss left.
Post a Comment