Friday, February 3, 2012

M is for monster, and movie

This week at preschool Conner learned about the letter M. On Monday he got a piece of mail from Teacher Lynda telling him what was going on this week.
His letter. When I told him that he was going to watch Monster's Inc.. He was a little worried about the mean monsters. He was so excited to tell Lynda about the mail.
 Tuesday they made monsters. They all turned out really cute. Conner loves his.
 For the movie they had to give Grandpa Dutch a movie ticket. Conner was so excited to show Richie when Richie got home from work.
















We made macaroni necklaces at home. Both of them loved it.

2 comments:

CristaB said...

Hahaha love the last pic. Caleb and I were just discussing that we can't wait till kyra runs around with just a diaper on. Megan looks like she was having fun.

Nikki & Richie said...

For some strange reason she does not like to nap with her pants on, and I'm too lazy to put them back on after nap.