Megan has been on a huge Madonna kick ever since the Super Bowl. I have no clue how many times we have watched the half time show on YouTube. Not only do we have to watch it, we have to listen to Madonna in the car. Megan is getting good with singing a long with Madonna. She has now started to try to dance like her.
(Sorry about the messy room.)
This video is a little long.
Richie did this video on the iPad. Sorry it's on its side. It
Friday, February 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you running on the treadmill in the background? This video was funny, I love that you can hear her singing along. " u madonna" Time for dance lessons! Tell conner he sure is good at somersaults in his boots. Your kids crack me up!
Yes I'm on the treadmill. She just loves to sing with it. I really should put her in dance. Conner and his boots. He as just started the somersaults. They sure make us laugh.
Post a Comment