Karen took the whole family to
Cornbelly's a couple of weeks ago. All of the kids had fun. The first thing we did was the cow train.

I made Richie take
Megan, but he was too big for it,

so I took her. She had fun going on it.

I think that this was her favorite thing. She just loves Cinderella. Every chance she got she would walk over to it and climb in.

Conner found the fire truck.

Conner and Megan loved playing on the wooden toys. They are in the train.

Megan loved being able to stand up in the opening.

Looking down on Megan through the opening.

Megan also liked climbing on the webs.

Conner had fun on the blow up slides.

Megan wouldn't go down with out me.

On another slide.

She would not go down without Richie or me. I think it was a little too much for her. I love how she has her hand in the air.
I took more pictures with my phone. I will post those when I transfer them to the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment