
So this happened before the weekend. Our sister-in-law had her baby. Megan saw this picture of Claire and wanted me to print it off for her. She will say "My baby Claire" We are so happy that we have another cousin/niece we can't wait to see her.

While Richie, his brothers, and John did the 24 hours of
Moab. The kids and I went to Gardner Village to look at the witches. I thought that the kids would like it, but i was wrong Megan hated them. Conner warmed up to them by the end of the trip.

Looking at the first witches. There faces are cute. They didn't know what to think.

The first ones.

This one is not my favorite. I took a lot of pictures, because this was the first time i have been.

Love this one.

I couldn't get this in one in one picture. This is the top.

This is the bottom. The witch would lift up her dress to see a cat chasing a mouse.

When the kids saw this one. They said that she was riding her bike like dad was.

Playing baseball.

Megan pointed out that this one was eating a hot dog and drinking a coke. Pretty sad that she knows what a coke can looks like.

I think the part Megan liked was the pumpkins.

She did not want to sit.

Witch using dynamite


This is what she did every time we got close to a witch.

My mom with her new friend.

By this point Conner was warming up to them.

I had to carry her the whole time, and if I didn't then she would cry. My arm was sore the next day.

This is my favorite. I love the green and the purple together. This one just stands out to me.

This was the only one that Megan didn't cry around. Instead she just....

stared at it. When we were taking off from this one Megan got a hula hoop and tried to do it. She didn't have any luck with it.

I like these pumpkins.

This was a really cute moment to pass up.


I was surprised that he wanted to sit by this one. He went over by himself.

Megan loved the pumpkins once again.

She started to freak out on me. Conner could care less what we wanted him to do. He liked these guys.

The last one we saw.

I like this. I reminds me of fall. I would like to have this in my yard for decoration.
No comments:
Post a Comment