Thursday, September 22, 2011


Megan's picture from preschool. She did a good job putting the stickers on. Megan just loves being able to go to Teacher Lynda's. When Conner is at preschool, she will say "time to get Conner?" When I tell her no, she starts to cry. She knows that when we pick him up that she gets to play for a little bit.

In Conner's class they did a poster about them. I love how it turned out. Conner asked if he can put it on his wall.

His favorite food is eggs, favorite color is blue, and his favorite farm animal is a horse. He glued his name on, so that is why the "e" is on its side. On the little boy he drew the hair and the mouth.
He didn't want me to take his picture, so I had to bribe him with cheese to get him to smile.
He loves preschool. He is always asking me if it is time for preschool. When I tell him no he gets a little sad, but when I tell him he gets to go the next day he perks right up.

1 comment:

CristaB said...

Awwww these pictures of both of them are just too cute! Megan looks so sweet and innocent.