Thursday, September 8, 2011

Conner's First day of Preschool.

Conner had hid first day of preschool on Tuesday. He was so excited to go back to Teacher Lynda's. When I first got up he said "Mommy, I get to go to preschool." After he got done getting ready for the day he put on his book bag.
Love how big his smile is.
His new book bag he got for his birthday.
I wanted to get a picture with both kids and I really like how it turned out.
They like to give each other hugs.
The farm that is at the preschool got a reindeer. I love how they have cool animals that you don't get to see all the time.
Conner was laughing at him when he was getting some breakfast.
I remembered to get this one one the first day and not the last day like I did last year.

I like this one.
Megan has been asking me if it is time to pick Conner up. She knows that she will get to play for a little bit. Megan will go tomorrow. I will post some pictures of that later.

2 comments:

CristaB said...

Oh how cute, Conner is such a great big brother! When I first glanced at that first picture its hard to see the brim on Conner's hat and it looked like he was wearing one of the kippas(yeah I had to look up what they were called...), the Jewish hats. I just laughed.

Nikki & Richie said...

That's too funny.