Here is the view from our room. We stayed at Bally's. It was really nice.
The last time we were in Vegas was 4 years ago for Mike's wedding. At that time there were some buildings that were going to be torn down so that they could make a city center and another hotel. This time they had a lot of the new buildings done. It was amazing to walk through them.


They of course have some nice shops there. I was giving Richie a hard time about going in Gucci and getting a bag. There is no way that I could ever bring myself to buy a bag that expensive.


This one reminds me of the building that you see in New York. At the top of it, it comes to a point.


This is inside of the city center. It was some restaurant.
This is in front of the hotel. The wall is a water wall. Really cool.
Richie just laughed when he saw the bug pull up with all of the nicer cars. I started to sing "One of these things is not like the others."

Richie just laughed when he saw the bug pull up with all of the nicer cars. I started to sing "One of these things is not like the others."
I can't remember where this was, but it was so cool. The ceiling had them hanging down. This is a view of it looking from the second floor.
This was in the Bellagio. I figured that I should get a picture of it, because who knows when I will get back to see the real one.


Bellagio also has a nice little bakery. Outside is this chocolate fountain thing. This is the top part.


The last time we were down there London and Spencer got me hooked on the eclairs that the bakery has. So this time we had to stop to get one. It was sooo good.

Here is the water show in front of the Bellagio. Our hotel was across the street from it, so when it would start we would hear it. It sounded like cannons going off.

This was our view at night.
I wanted to get a picture of us with the strip behind us. This was taken in our room.
On Tuesday Richie had to get some work done. I know we were suppose to be on vacation, but with his job he needs to be able to help out if he can. So he was working and my laptop died on us 3 or 4 times. I was a little annoyed with it, but crap happens. We later found out that one of the fans quit working so it was over heating. Richie being the kind and loving husband replaced it with this....

On Tuesday Richie had to get some work done. I know we were suppose to be on vacation, but with his job he needs to be able to help out if he can. So he was working and my laptop died on us 3 or 4 times. I was a little annoyed with it, but crap happens. We later found out that one of the fans quit working so it was over heating. Richie being the kind and loving husband replaced it with this....

an iPad. I am now a proud owner of it. I like it. I'm still trying to figure things out, but I will get them down. Thank you so much Richie.

On our last day we walked down to catch the shuttle to the airport. At Tropicana they have a Club Nikki and a Beach Nikki. I asked Richie to take a picture of my by the sign.

I have a friend named Marquee. I took this and sent it to her.
We have a great time. We walked a lot, went to the M&M store a couple of times, stopped by the Coke store a lot. I Love going to the Coke store. We also went to the pool a couple of times. It was a much needed break from the kids. Now I guess I need to come back to reality. I also won. I really don't gamble, so when I do it is just small. I played the penny slots and I won a whole $.10 cents. That is right I came back ten cents richer. Richie just laughs at me, but ask him how much he won and he won't be laughing.



2 comments:
Was scrolling through your pics and came to a screeching halt at the eclair! Yum!
Sorry. We should have brought you one. On second thought I don't think that it would make it the plane ride home.
Post a Comment