Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Videos of Miss Megan.

Megan really loves Cinderella. There is a music video that she just loves of one of the songs. She will always ask to watch in on the computer. So I found Cinderella 2 on eBay and got it. It finally came in the mail yesterday. The DVD came with her song, so after watching the movie we put the music video on. Here she is dancing. She is so funny.
Both kids like to play with my shoes, and it drives me nuts because I can't find were they put them. On Sunday after church while I was getting lunch ready Megan put on my high heels. She does a good job of walking in them. She is better at it than me. I just worry that she is going to break her ankles, so I try to make sure she can't get them after she did this.
Both of the kids really like Scooby Doo. Megan has gotten to the point were she will sing along with the opening song. It is really cute. You have to listen really close, she sings so softly. One of her other songs she sings is "Twinkle Twinkle little star" I need to get a video of her singing it.

No comments: