Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas

We had a nice relaxing Christmas. It was so nice to be able to take a break from driving all over. Christmas break started off with Derricks birthday. Since he still doesn't eat cake or anything fun it was a low key birthday. But I think he had fun opening his presents. 

Christmas morning. The kids did a great job at sleeping in until 6:30. Then me and the kids hung out in my closet so Richie could sleep more.
Conner and Meg opening what Santa brought them.


Derrick was being a little stinker. He was like this for most of the morning. 


He finally stopped being a punk for a second to open his presents. 


All I wanted was a white Christmas. And I got my wish. We were all excited to have snow. We gave the kids an option to eat and then shovel or shovel and then eat. They picked shoveling first. 






Last week on a day that all the kids were at school I put away the tree. Derrick was not happy about it  at all.  




No comments: