We got into San Juan a few hours before we could check into our hotel. We were able to drop off our bags, and we went to get lunch. By the time we got done with lunch we still had to wait, so we went to play in the pool. The pool at our hotel had a pirate ship for the kids to play on. The kids played while Richie and I relaxed.
The next day we went to the forts. Richie and I were excited to be back in San Juan and that we were able to show the kids what we saw the first time.
I was a little disappointed with the dungeon this time. The added a light, so that it wasn't as dark as it was 3 years ago. But it was for the best Megan wasn't too sure about going into it.
Of course we had to take a picture of the pile of cannon balls.
Don't let Derrick fool you. He had a great time. I don't think he liked it when I made him stop for a picture. I guess when you're having fun there is no time for pictures.
The kids liked seeing this guy.
They have look out that you can go in and look at the ocean. I like this one, because I get the feeling of being in a cave looking over the ocean.
This is the look out from the picture above. That's Conner in there looking out
They have so many stairs. They have a couple of circular stair cases, and a triangular stair case. And the stairs are deep. I would ask the kids if they would like to run up and down them with all the gear that the soldiers would have on.
If you ask Derrick what those tracks are he will tell you " Train tracks", but they are the cannon tracks.
I don't think that Derrick was happy to be with me. He was Richie's buddy the whole time.
They had a nice trial that you could walk on. This was the first time that we went on it. Again Derrick is not happy that I'm taking a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment