Thursday, October 22, 2015

Disneyland

We had a great time at Disneyland. The kids did a great job staying at the parks all day. Derrick would nap in the stroller. Richie would take Conner and Meg on the bigger rides, so Derrick and I would have our pictures taken to pass the time. It was fun to spend some one on one time with him at the parks. I did go on some of the bigger rides with the older two as well. But I think they enjoyed it more with Richie.






Derrick has loved Donald for a long time. I was excited to have him see Donald, but as Derrick got close to him he started to get nervous.

Derrick was not a fan of Mater and McQueen. He would start to cry every time we got close to one of them.

Meg was happy to do the Jedi training.








Frozen:
We had to go see Ana and Elsa. Ana was the only character that Derrick was happy to see. They played peek-a-boo. It was cute to see. 





Derrick walked up to Pluto just long enough to get this picture. He wasn't into the characters this year.

He did love the slides. 

And the Lady Bug ride. 


Tom Sawyer Island. 



It has become a tradition of Meg's to see Jack. 


Watching the parade. 


I loved how the castle looked.

Our last day was the first day for Mickey's Halloween Party. The park was dead in the morning. We talked to Pan for a bit. Went on Mr. Toads wild ride, Pinocchio, and a couple of other rides in Fantasy land. 


  Roger Rabbit. They enjoyed it. 


Someone is ready for a nap.

Waiting for the others to get off the Grizzly Rapids. 

Love this one. 

Having fun taking selfies while Richie and Conner went on Cars. 


No comments: