Monday, March 2, 2015

A quick get away.

Richie and I had the opportunity to get away for a few days. It was such a nice and needed time. So we went on a 4 day cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada.

This was taken as we were walking onto the gangway. 

I guess there was a strike along the west coast with the dock workers. There were at least 20 boats just waiting to unload. 

Catalina Island:



A lot of people would hike up to this little hole in the rock and take a picture. 

I have some mad picture taking skills. I can take pictures without knowing it. I guess I really wanted to get a picture of my shoe. Isn't is pretty?

We did Zip-lining. This was our view while we waited to get geared up.




All set and ready to go.




This was the first line. There were 5 lines. I was excited, but a little nervous. Turns out I really love zip-lining.

Our view on the line.



I was the one taking the pictures most of the time, so there weren't many of me. So I bought the picture that they take for you. 

Richie coming down
                                            


Ensenada:
 We went kayaking here. So I didn't get any pictures. It was a fun experience. One that I am going to remember. We kayaked to La Bufadora blow hole. It was an awesome thing to see. The water was choppy and I was getting a little scared. We would go through big patches of seaweed and it would get caught on the ores. We did see a seal pop up his head to look at us, and a couple of dolphins. I would go again, but before I do I need to practice.


Fun on the ship:

The ship had a mini golf course. 


Laying by the pool. Soaking up the sun.


Having fun taking selfies. We always have to do a long face. Meg always asks us to do long faces when we do selfies. Not sure why.


Towel friends

I wanted the kids to see what it would look like flying above the clouds.

No comments: