We spent a couple of days at the beach. Megan loved it the first afternoon. The next morning she didn't care for it because it was high tide. On our way back to the room for a break she told me- "Mom let's come back when the big waves are turned off." It made me smile.
I always get a good smile when Derrick and Skyler are around each other. They seem to keep each other busy.
Megan had a big sea shell collection by the time we came home.
Derrick really loved the water. He would go out pretty far. He of course had to stay by Richie. When ever I was with Derrick he would cry and look for Richie, so I would point to him and Derrick would take off into the water to get him. Here are some action shots of Derrick falling:
We needed to get a family picture on the beach.
We have a lot of pictures of the kids, so I thought we needed on of just Richie and I.
The kids enjoying the last few moments of the beach before it was time to come home.
Friday, October 24, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment