I knew
that if Megan didn't see Anna and Elsa she would be said. I also was
expecting a long line for them. They did it different from the other
Princesses. You had to get a fast pass and once they ran out for the day
you had to wait for the next day. I told Richie once the park opens you
book it as fast as you can and get the fast passes. He did and we got a
really good time. We had to be back about 9:40 am. We also had Kylee
with us.
Olaf would talk while you waited to go inside.
Megan had her Anna dress and it was really cute to see Anna and Megan together.
Elsa
was really great. She talked to both Anna's and was trying to figure
out who was the real Anna. That's why they are pointing at each other.
It wouldn't be a Disneyland trip if we didn't see the other Princesses.
Stitch made Megan's day by thinking she was the real Anna. She still talks about how he thought she was Anna.








No comments:
Post a Comment