Saturday, December 21, 2013

Random Post

I've been slacking with updating. Things have been a little crazy around here.

After Thanksgiving we got Conner a bunk bed. He likes it and keeps on asking us when we are going to get a mattress for the top.


Conner got into trouble one day, so I sent him to his room. He thought that it would be fun to sneak into my room and get the Vicks baby rub and put the whole container in his hair. His hair was so greasy that I could not stand it. We washed it 4 times with shampoo and 3-5 times with Dawn dish soap and it still looked bad. I ended up cutting his hair. 

  

 Megan's primary teacher moved and she was sad about it. She just loves her teacher. She had a hard time going to church for a couple of weeks, but now she is good. 

She has also started to learn to write her name. She does a good job, but she needs a little more work. 
Here she traced her name. 

She moves around a lot when she sleeps. We hear her run into the wall at least once a night. 

I was having a bad day and she drew this picture for me and wrote my name a lot on it. It made me smile. 

 Then there is Derrick. This little guy it cruising around like crazy. Here he is looking at me while I wait for Conner to come home from school. He kept on licking the window.

 This is what he looks like when we take Conner to school. I guess he is so warm that he thinks it is time for a nap. 
 I bought a box of tissues for him to play with. I don't think I'll do that again. Once they were gone he was done with the box.

Richie and I got our hands on some Jazz tickets the other week. It was nice to go since they played the Spurs. I like the Spurs. Our seats were great. We could hear the players talking to each other. We got caught by the kiss cam. It was a great game. Jazz 84- Spurs 100



No comments: