Derrick is 9 months now. His 9 month mark was on 9/22. He is getting so big. At his appointment he was: 20 lbs. 12 oz.=66%, 29.75 in. long=91%, and head 45.5 cm 61%.
The doctor told me that he was out grown his infant car seat. So we had to put him in Megan's old car seat. It is one that can be facing forward or rear. Conner and Megan didn't hit 20 lbs until after their 1st birthday. Derrick sure does love to eat.
The one down side is that it doesn't lean back, so when he falls asleep his head goes forward.
He gets cradle cap a lot. I read online that you can put Olive Oil on it and let it sit for a bit and it will loosen it up. He has a lot of hair so I put a lot of oil on it I was able to give him a Mohawk.
Playing with his toys that he got from Disneyland.
Loves getting into the fridge.
Not sure what is so interesting on dad's phone.
Last night I had my hair done. When I got home this is how I found these two.











No comments:
Post a Comment