Thursday, August 22, 2013

Our Summer

We had a fun but busy summer. The month of June Conner did a reading program at his school. It was a good thing for him. While he was doing that Megan got to play on the playground. Once that was done we started swim lessons. The kids did two sessions. Conner is still afraid of the water. Megan on the other hand is a little fish. She would keep going under the water.
 You can tell that he wasn't comfortable. 
Megan always had a smile. She would get so excited that I could hear her scream. 

Here are some pictures from the second session:
Katherine was Megan's teacher. Conner gave her a hug. It was cute. 
One day after lessons Megan asked if she could go off the diving board. I told her to ask Katherine. She did it. They had to drop her off the end, but she loved it and did it 3 times. If I can get the video uploaded I will. 
 
Here is Conner. He would get so close to putting his head under the water but he only did twice. 

We did the 1 mile run on the 4th of July. Richie ran with Conner and I went with Megan. They both did very well. I think Conner liked it more than Megan. 
Richie has done a couple of rides that the kids and I went to watch. 
This was at the end of the Ultimate Challenge. 


No comments: