Thursday, August 22, 2013

Conner


 I can't believe that Conner is now 6. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed.

 I remember when he was this small. 
 Now he is all grown up ad going to school. It is hard to think that he is at school all day. 
We went to Seven Peaks for his birthday. While there he got stung by a bee. His poor eye. I'm glad that he didn't have school pictures. 

2 comments:

The Yorgason Family said...

6 Years old?! He is Soo big!! And still as Handsome as Ever! His poor eye! Is he allergic? I got stung in between my fingers and my whole hand blew up. I found out I am allergic to bee stings that way. Tell him Happy Birthday for me! And I hope he feels better soon!! :)

Nikki & Richie said...

He is not. I read that if you get Stung by the eye it swells anyways. Because it is so sensitive.