Thursday, March 7, 2013

Megan is 4!!!!

Megan was super excited that it was her birthday. She took her friends at preschool a treat. 


We gave her some PJ's and a scooter.  



 Grandma Watkins, Rachel, Crista, and Kyra gave her a Lego set, a Dr. Seuss book, and some chalk. 
 My Grandma June gave her a Mickey Mouse puzzle  and book. She can sit for hours doing puzzles. 

My Mom. Brett, and Darrell gave her this pretty dress. She loves it. 


 I was glad that I got a picture with all of them looking at me. 
 Had to get one with the birthday girl and her dad.
 Megan reading to Derrick. She does this a lot. 
 I love how she has to show him the pictures.

 Her Lego set. She really wanted the one with the water slide. Every time we went to Wal-Mart she would always ask for it. 

We had a family party of putting it together.



 The finished product. 

No comments: