Derrick Phineas Costin came on Dec. 22, 2012. He shares the same birthday as my dad. I'm really glad that he didn't come on Christmas. Derrick's weight was 7 lbs. 5 oz. 20 inches long and he came at 11:28 am. Conner and Megan love him. If he cries then Megan is right there trying to calm him down. She is always asking if it is time to bath him. Conner likes to sing Christmas songs to him. Conner has been keeping track of all of Derrick's first. Like his first trip to Wal-Mart, Macey's, taking him to school. It is cute. Richie has been a big help. He has taken the kids to the gym so that I can have a break. The kids always ask if Derrick is going to the gym. We tell them that he is too little. Yesterday was my first day with all three kids by myself. I was a little worried about getting Conner and Megan ready for school and out the door, but it went really well. The only big thing that happened was Conner slipped and hit his nose on the kitchen floor after school.
Getting warm.
Megan holding him for the first time.
Conner being silly.
Conner likes to hold him, but it only lasts 2 seconds until he is done.
He has his eyes open. It is nice to be home.
2 comments:
Yay for pictures! He is a mini Conner. So cute. I love that conner and megan are so excited! What good big siblings. .. let's hope it lasts haha.
I hope it lasts. Megan is funny she tries to get him out of his carseat. He does look like Conner. I couldn't see it at first, but I see it now.
Post a Comment