The other day Conner came home from school and he showed me that he had a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. He wanted to make them right then and there. I told him we would have to get the stuff for it. After getting everything we needed he kept on bugging us to make them. So on Sunday afternoon Conner talked Richie into making them.
Here is Conner helping mix things up.
If you look close you can see that Conner did not like the smell of the pumpkin.
The kids loved that they could eat the dough since it didn't have any raw eggs.
Adding the most important part the chocolate chips.
The kids enjoying the cookies. They turned out really well. I'm not a big pumpkin cookie fan, but I like these.
Conner has been working on his letters and spelling. I told him how to spell our names and he wrote them. He has really improved on writing his "S".
No comments:
Post a Comment