Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby #3

 Yesterday I had another ultrasound and this one went a lot better. They got what they needed.
 The baby was folded in half. The feet were by the head.
This is my favorite. I love how the mouth is opened. This is the first time that I have seen a baby do that in an ultrasound.

I have been told many different due dates, but with this one it said I was due Dec. 25. It is the second time that I have been told the 25, so I'm going with it. For all those that want to know we are having another boy. Conner and Megan are excited and keep on asking if it is time for the baby to come out. We still have not picked out a name. Megan's pick is: Shaggy, Conner's pick: Froggy, I like: Hank, and Richie can't find a name he likes.

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Congrats on the boy!! How exciting. I'm glad they got to see everything they needed. I've been thinking about you. Congrats again!