How exciting! Congrats! How far along are you? 12 weeks or so... is my math right I always get confused with the 40 weeks and 9 months thing. I could see the baby twinkle in your eye when syou were holding Kyra...hahaha. Congrats!
Blerg! I really hate that I can never make out their stupid little security letters. Let's try this again.... CONGRATS!! How exciting. Are you like 11 weeks or so... is my math right? I knew i saw that baby twinkle in your eye when you were holding kyra...hahaha!! Congrats!
4 comments:
Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!
Thanks! We found out after we got home from Disneyland.
How exciting! Congrats! How far along are you? 12 weeks or so... is my math right I always get confused with the 40 weeks and 9 months thing. I could see the baby twinkle in your eye when syou were holding Kyra...hahaha. Congrats!
Blerg! I really hate that I can never make out their stupid little security letters. Let's try this again.... CONGRATS!! How exciting. Are you like 11 weeks or so... is my math right? I knew i saw that baby twinkle in your eye when you were holding kyra...hahaha!! Congrats!
Post a Comment