Monday, March 26, 2012

Our weekend

Awhile ago we bought a swing set from Costco. The kids bugged us about putting it together for a day, and then didn't say anything about it. Last Thursday I started to sort out the bolts, screws, and nuts. Megan kept on asking me if we were going to put the slide up. I told her maybe and she got really excited.
This is what our table looked like while I was getting the screws for each step. 
This is after I went through them all. 

Richie did the first step on Friday night. It took us a little bit to put together. 



































The start of the next day.




My mom and Brett came over to help out. 

Megan measuring Flashy. 






















Grandma Watkins came over in the afternoon. The kids helped
her look for rocks and went to the park. 

I know this is white trash, but I didn't have any place
for them to eat lunch. 





Megan wanted to go down, but she was being a chicken,
and made Richie go down with her the 1st time. 





Love the look on his face.

2 comments:

CristaB said...

Hahaha I LOVE the lunch table. I'm glad you guys got it put together. I remember when we did Dad's and it was a whole day ordeal. I don't get why they have to make it so complicated. Kyra is totally going to come play on it this summer!

The Yorgason Family said...

Sooo cute!!! Looks like they are Really enjoying the play set!! I can't believe how big they are! I miss you guys!!