Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a good Thanksgiving. November has been a tough month for us. Conner kept on getting sick. I had a few appointments. The day before Thanksgiving I was making a pumpkin roll to take to my Grandma's. While doing that the kids were playing. Conner was doing something and did a face plant on the kitchen floor. Our house is on a slab, so it was a good hit. The poor guy had a bloody nose. I thought he broke it, but thank goodness he didn't. While we were at my Grandma's I was getting some food and Megan fell off of her chair. It scared her more than it hurt her. So I'm glad that we have been having a better time right now.
The Friday before Thanksgiving Megan made a turkey hat at preschool. Conner wanted one, so I told him that we would make one. I figured since I was making one for him I might as well make one for Richie and I. I really love them. We did wear them down to my Grandma's.

One of the things that Conner has figured out to do is a head stand. He is really good at it. Megan would try, but she couldn't do it.

Megan's hair is finally getting long.

On Black Friday we didn't do any of the shopping at the stores, we did it online. Then later that night we went to South Jordan to visit Richie's friend Mark and Sheila and their kids. They just got back from being in China for the last two years. It was good to see them and everyone else that came. Mark and Sheila bought everyone some nice chop sticks. I told Richie that I'm not going to use them, and that I'll just display them. We found out that Mark and his family are going to be living in Morocco for a little while. It was a good holiday.

1 comment:

London said...

Thanks for sharing. I was sad we didn't make it to see all of you.