Climbing the rock wall.
Megan loves the slide.
Conner on the slide. These slides have patterns on them. The middle one has bumps. I wanted him to go down it, because I think it is really funny to see them sliding down with the bumps, but he wouldn't.
Richie on his way home.
This was a few weeks ago. Conner hadn't taken a nap. I was in the other room talking to Richie and when I came in to ask Conner a question this is how I found him.
This helping make my "Birthday Cake" for Mother's day. They made me Butterfinger dessert. It was really good.
Conner the pirate. We went to Macey's last weekend and Conner got his face painted. It looks like he got into some chocolate.
Megan with her pirate hat.
Megan has really gotten into Cinderella. She wants to watch it morning, noon, and night. It has gotten to a point where the kids know the lines, and Richie and I have the songs stuck in our heads. I can't believe how much she loves it. On the cruise we saw Cinderella and Megan was not too happy about it. I would love to see her reaction now.
No comments:
Post a Comment