Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Characters



We were walking around and ran into Mickey. Conner was in the club.



The kids didn't care for Captain Hook. Later on we saw him again and Megan started to tense up.



Megan was in the nursery during this one.



While we were waiting to get on the ship they had Mickey and Minnie that you could take pictures with. Megan had a hard time understanding that she had to wait for our turn. By the end of the cruise she got the hang of waiting. There were times that I had to grab her before she ran in to someones picture with Mickey and Minnie.


She was happy to get to see him.



She was able to give Minnie a kiss. She enjoyed giving the characters kisses.



This is one of my most favorite picture.



The kids would have a smile and once we got in the picture with them they would not smile. Conner was upset after this one, because he didn't give Daisy a hug. The next time we saw them I made sure that he gave her a hug.



This is another of my favorites.



Not too happy that I'm with her.









Megan had to sit like Pluto.



Love this one as well. Conner likes it because it has Captain Mickey and both of them have a Captain Mickey Doll.






Mickey had to step away for a little bit. The kids got to spend time with Minnie. I Love this one because Megan just loves Minnie.



Mickey is back.



Love the smile on Conner's face.

3 comments:

CristaB said...

Awww the Minnie princess one is so cute! I'm gonna laugh when they beg you to go back again and again and again. I bet seeing their faces is the best part!

Nikki & Richie said...

Conner has already asked to go back on the Mickey Boat. He didn't want to get off the boat.

CristaB said...

You should trick him into doing chores around the house to save for the next boat trip. Maybe he can go scavenge for pennies at all the grandparents houses.