
The kids did a good job on the flight out there. They watched a movie. On the way home was a different story. Conner fell asleep before we took off. Megan fell asleep while we were at the airport, but once we got on the plane she woke up and was fussy the whole way home. She was overly tired.

The Mickey Pool. Conner loved the pool.

I think that Richie got him by surprise.


Looking out of our window.

At the bon voyage party


More of the Mickey Pool.


The back of the Ship

Sitting on the window sill on deck 3.

Getting ready for the Pirates IN the Caribbean party.
Going to get some lunch.

The Mickey Pool. Conner loved the pool.

I think that Richie got him by surprise.


Looking out of our window.

At the bon voyage party


More of the Mickey Pool.


The back of the Ship

Sitting on the window sill on deck 3.

Getting ready for the Pirates IN the Caribbean party.











1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a ball!! I like Conners face in the swimming pool picture, so cute.
Post a Comment