Friday, December 31, 2010

Poor Megan

While we were at Grandma Watkins' house on Christmas Megan had a bar stool fall on her. She was trying to climb on to it then it fell. She hit her nose. After that she hurt her fingers and then hit her mouth. She was having a hard time. That set a domino effect for her since then she has gotten hurt at least once a day.

Here she is when we got home. You to look close to see it.
Another shot of it.
Here it is almost healed.
She has had a few falls at home, but nothing to bad.

The other day while we were at Wal-Mart she fell out of the cart in the parking lot. I was putting Conner in the car and when I looked back Megan was in the snow. I'm really glad that all she got was a bruise on her chin. I sure hope that her getting hurt will stop.
I thought this was cute. She saw that I was on my laptop, so she had to get hers and come sit by me.

No comments: