Thursday, November 25, 2010

Zumba

For about the last 6 months I have been going to Zumba. I love it. Lynsey is such a great instructor. She gets you sweating by the end of the warm up. We are sad that she is no longer going to teach where we go. Tuesday was suppose to be her last day, but with the BIG blizzard that came they cancelled it. So she did a make up night last night. We sure are going to miss her.



Me, Lynsey, and Marquee after the workout.


Gladis (one of the girls that we have met at Zumba. She is a sweetie), and Lynsey.
The girl that is taking over her place is suppose to be really good as well. I hate it when you go to a class and you don't even feel like you haven't worked out. So I hope the new girl is as good as Lynsey is.


2 comments:

London said...

I am glad I find your blog! I am tooo scared to try Zumba, but might have to just get over it.

Nikki & Richie said...

It is so fun. You need to try it.