Thursday, September 2, 2010

Conner's first day of Preschool

Conner had his first day of preschool on Sept. 1. He was so excited we had to leave early and had to take our time walking there. He did great when I dropped him off. He didn't fuss at all.
Getting ready to go. Love how Megan was wanting to get in the picture.

Had to get one of my cute little girl

He looks stiff. He would not take his bag off. He put Megan's sunglasses in the bag to take with him.

He love his Mickey bag.

On our way to the school. They both wanted to play on the playground, but that didn't happen.


We stopped to look at the kangaroo. I just love that we have one down the road.
He has gotten big since they first got him.


Sitting by the fish pond.
It is so cute in the school. She has a art room, a cute little bathroom, toys, a sandbox, and a small playground. Conner has been wanting to play on the playground for awhile. I told him he had to wait until Teacher Lynda said it was okay.


After nap time Conner wanted to call daddy to tell him about his day. He talked to him for a long time. He told him everything. He can't wait to go back. I can't believe that he is in preschool. Before we know it he will be in kindergarten.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun! Don't you just love preschool!

Nikki & Richie said...

I sure do. So far he loves it.