
Enjoying the sun.

Megan wanted to drive the boat.
Conner thought the stick was fun.
Megan eating and driving.
"Don't even think about taking my food!"
Saturday Richie and his brothers did the Snowbird Hill Climb. The climb is about 10 miles up hill. They all did great. Richie did it in a 1:09. It was fun to watch all the bikers come in. They first guy that came in did it in 47 minutes.
Sunday we went to feed the ducks. I have enjoyed doing this on Sunday. The kids enjoy it as well. Conner will ask to feed the ducks. He tells us we need bread to feed the ducks. I didn't take my camera, because I didn't think I would need it. Megan loves animals. She started to chase the ducks. The pictures are from Richie's phone.


Conner wanted to chase them as well.


Conner wanted to chase them as well.

Megan is off to get the ducks.

Going the other way to get the ducks. At one point Richie had to hang on to Megan's shirt so she wouldn't go into the water. It is so funny to see how different Conner and Megan are. Megan will see a puppy and will go over to it. Conner will get scared and wanted to be picked up. We had a fun and busy weekend. It is nice to be home and back on schedule.



No comments:
Post a Comment