Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's day weekend.


Saturday Richie finished putting up the fan in our room. It sure is nice to have.


Conner helping me get things ready for Richie on Sunday. On Saturday we stopped by Macey's to get a few things. They had free french toast so we got some while we stood in line Conner said " Party". When Richie came into the kitchen Conner goes "Happy Birthday Daddy". Silly kid.

I got the kids shirts to wear on Father's day. Conner's says " Daddy's #1 Fan" and Megan says "I Love Daddy". Later on that day we went to his dads house for a BBQ. It was really fun.


So I made a quilt for Megan's birthday. I didn't have it done in time. I just finished it yesterday. I'm happy with how it turned out since it is the first one that I did.


1 comment:

Katie said...

BEAUTIFUL quilt! Nice job!!