Monday, February 1, 2010

Richie's Birthday

Richie's birthday was the other week. ( I'm know I'm slow). The kids and I had fun getting things ready for him.


We put a sign on the door so that he would see it when he pulled up.


Conner loved the balloons. After we decorated the house we went up to CUC to decorated the truck. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the truck.


After dinner we did the birthday cake. Conner loved it. He helped blow out the candles. I love the look on Megan's face.


They both enjoyed the cake.

Conner really got into it. I would ask him who's birthday it was and he would say "Conner's". In the video you can hear him say it. He really loved the birthday thing. A few days after Richie's birthday the kids and I went to Wal-Mart and as soon as we pulled into the parking lot Conner said "Birthday cake." He is going to be so much fun on his birthday.

No comments: