Friday, June 26, 2009
Update
We are getting ready to put in grass and a sprinkler system. I hope that the weather is going to be good for a while. Conner is doing good. When we are in a parking lot he always says " a car" as he is pointing to it. Megan is doing great. She is sleeping really good at night. We are going to Richie's work summer party tonight. We had so much fun last year. This year Conner is old enough to go down the blow up slide by himself. We will see how that goes. His new thing is he put a blanket over his head and he runs around. The other day he ran into the wall and fell on his butt. We are thinking about getting a dog. Richie and I go back and forth on getting one, but I think that we will end up getting one. Sorry no pictures this time. I will have to post some of Conner going down the slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment