Friday, June 26, 2009

Miss Megan update


I have been trying to get bows to stay in Megan's hair, but she gets it out some how or Conner pulls it out. I think that she looks so cute with them in her hair.


Here is Megan and Aunt Mia. I think that she likes her aunt a lot.
I saw this shirt at Target and I just had to get it. Richie says that I am trying to suck up.
Since I can't get bows to stay in her hair. I had to try something new. I found this online. She looks so darn cute with it on. She looks like a little woman.


I was outside with Conner and Richie was making dinner and watching Megan. I came in for something and this is how I found Megan. I think that she is telling me that she wants to be a pirate for Halloween. Crazy girl.




No comments: