Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Conner update

"Hello" Conner does say hello when ever he has the phone to his ear. I think that I talk way too much on the phone. Silly boy.
There has been a lot of construction going on around us. Conner just loves to watch them work. I tell you they are the BEST babysitter every. I don't have to pay them some one else does. I don't know what I am going to do when they are done.

He will sit and watch them work all day. It is fun to listen to him running up and down the stairs to watch the tractors drive. He get so quite when he watches them I have to go check on him to make sure he is okay.

So our latest investment is a fence. We are getting a fence just for Conner. He just loves being outside. The only problem is he wont stay in our yard. So hopefully this will help.


No comments: